Our clinic is open from 7:45 am to 4:45 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We see patients on an appointment basis and request that you call in advance so we may schedule one for you. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please call in advance to cancel or reschedule. This is extremely important and allows other patients to utilize this time.
Our friendly staff is trained to answer your phone calls and assist you with many of your questions. Please call us if you have questions regarding your medical care.
Please complete the form to request an appointment. Please note you do not have an appointment until you receive confirmation from us. We will do our best to get you in at your preferred time and date.
We offer a variety of services with the utmost care for our patients. Here’s a list of services offered by Herrera Gynecology in Tucson.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abnormal Pap Smears
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Infections
- Birth Control Counselling
- Fibroid Uterus
- Vaginal Infections
- Breast Masses
- Hormone Replacement Management
- Urinary Incontinency
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Well Woman Exams
- Birth Control Management—IUD Insertions, Nexplanon Insertions, Sterilization Procedures (Tubal Ligation)
- Minor Surgeries—Endometrial Ablation, D& C, Hysteroscopy, Bilateral Tubal Ligation, Laparoscopy
- Major Surgeries—Vaginal and Abdominal Hysterectomies, Operative Laparoscopy, Management of Cystoceles and Rectocele
- More (Please contact us)